Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer...

I have been enjoying the summer. Only working 5 hours a day is great and I have been blessed to have a good group of kids this year. I have been working in the yard, watching tons of movies, and just hanging out with friends and my dog. :) I am awaiting my trip to see mom and dad. The first few photos are at Angela's house when I was working over there with her...it was a hot day but we went to the movies afterwards.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Adam, Jessica, Jake, & Emma said...

You are one good friend! If you really want a challenge, come on over! You can do whatever you want to my yard. You have one green thumb!

Angela's house looks great and your flowers are beautiful!