I made it through my first week with the kids at the new school. I have been relaxing all weekend but here are some photos from the yard. Mom wanted to see the calladiums. They are getting much bigger!
My angelwing begonia is getting big again and lots of flowers!
This is my new pot. I finally spent my money from the real estate agent! :-)
The calladium out front is getting big too.
These calladiums grew from bulbs that I bought at Costco!
WOW! I admire your green thumb. Don't tell me that is the anglewing that Carolyn gave you 5 moons ago. If so, I am not talking to you anymore. Pleas come fix my flowerbed. It is begging for you to come help it out. I am also glad you had a great first week! :) jess
2 comments:
WOW! I admire your green thumb. Don't tell me that is the anglewing that Carolyn gave you 5 moons ago. If so, I am not talking to you anymore. Pleas come fix my flowerbed. It is begging for you to come help it out.
I am also glad you had a great first week! :)
jess
Great job on the flowers.... They sure have grown this summer.
mom
Post a Comment