After working hard on the front steps, we were able to have another lobster dinner. This time Krissi came home with the biggest lobster I have ever had. I have been fighting off a bladder infection throughout this week and I had stayed home while they went shopping.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Holy lobster, Batman! Patti..I am soooo JEALOUS!!Those look delicious. I hope they were as good as they looked. I just told Adam I want to join you now. He said he would attempt to cook me some lobster. That would be a funny sight. The berries look awesome. Everything in Maine is HUGE!
I can't believe you are still working on projects. You are going to come back exhausted. I hope the infection gets better. Your body is saying, REST!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, eat MORE lobster for me and eat some of those oysters! I would love to shoot some raw oysters right now! YUMMMM......
Have fun and see you soon.
WOWZERS! We were very impressed with those lobsters...my whole family has enjoyed your slideshows and pictures! We're at the beach this week, but haven't seen lobsters like THAT yet! Hope you enjoy the rest of the time with your folks.
Love these lobstah pics!!
Post a Comment