Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Classroom

I will be teaching at a new elementary school in Cobb County. I am THRILLED to be part of the experience of opening a new school! We had an open house for the parents and public today. It was fun to finally see our classrooms and get an idea of how to set up our rooms. The desks won't stay like this for long! I am too excited about the technology and the clean building!

2 comments:

Adam, Jessica, Jake, & Emma said...

Wow....cool room! I know you will love your new school. You may have some of my sweeties next year! I am counting on you to keep an extra eye on them! Congrats again on the new job and I love the view from the window.

Dave, Carolyn, Margo Anne and Clay said...

How exciting, Patti! I know that you'll have that room in ship-shape in no time! Have fun.