
Krissi, Angela and I planned our New York City spring break trip! We are going for 5 days and 4 nights! We are staying in the Hotel Ellison right in Times Square. I am so excited and think we will have a great time. We have lots of the traditional NYC things planned to do. If you have any suggestions on things you have done or suggest doing, please send them my way. :-)
3 comments:
I am so jealous! Sounds like so much fun. I hope you girls have a blast!
Yea, Patti! I am so glad you are headed to The Big Apple. Mark and I have been many times, and LOVE it. You have to see a show, and save some time for Little Italy (plan to eat).
You guys will have so much fun! How exciting. Definitely take the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty...I think you can go all the way up to the top at that time of year...and you will have a fantastic view of the city.
Post a Comment