Monday, December 31, 2007
Best Christmas Present
My family worked together to raise money to get me the best Christmas Present ever! For those band geeks out there...yes, those are old marching band uniforms turned into pillows! I have all four of them thanks to my family. I was only going to buy one of them and Krissi talked me into having all 4! These uniforms were the ones we wore all five years I was at Auburn. The fronts are made from the 2 different jackets we had and the backs are made from the 2 different pants we had. I can't tell you how many times these pillows have been dry cleaned before getting to me...I can't tell if they are actually the ones I wore. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, these are really cool. What a great gift!
What a GREAT gift!! I've been collecting all of my kids' t-shirts to make a quilt, kind of like your pillows! What crafty people you are blessed to have in your family!!!
Wow.....from one band geek to another, that is really cool! Your family is sooo talented. I am so happy that you are blogging. I need to update my Christmas pictures. So much to do and so little time. Welcome to blogging.
What an awesome idea for a keepsake! You are so creative!!!
Post a Comment